Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday.
Creative Diagnostics offers custom upconverting nanoparticles (UCNPs) conjugation service using various types of upconverting nanoparticles to conjugate with antibodies, as probes for accurate molecular detection and imaging, especially in fluorescence lateral flow immunoassay. Due to the NIR-excitation, the autofluorescence in biological samples is totally eliminated, and the particles are detectable through tissue and even in whole blood.
The UCNPs provide several advantages over traditional labels like conventional fluorophores or quantum dots.
• Converting long-wavelength near-infrared excitation radiation into shorter-wavelength emissions, to produce assets of low imaging background, large anti-Stokes shift, eliminated autofluorescence as well as high optical penetration depth of light
• Stable, bright emission and long emission lifetime
• Resisting oxidation-induced photobleaching
• Sharp emissions, to reduce the possibilities of spectra overlapping
The key to the UCNPs -technology:
• An affordable laser is sufficient for excitation purposes allowing a simple readout system
• NaYF4 nanoparticles doped with Ytterbium (Yb) and Erbium (Er) or Thulium (Tm)
• Small upconverting nanoparticles (30-35 nm)
What does our conjugation service include?
• Synthesis of upconverting nanoparticles on request
• Conjugation of your biomolecules to UCNPs
• Antibody screening or purification
• Custom concentration and buffer for the conjugate
• Every custom conjugation is QC tested by LFIA assay with customer supplied materials
What will we ask you for at the start of the project?
• Choose your target biomolecule
• Identify target sensitivity
• Identify particle size, emission wavelength, components
• Concentration of final conjugate required
• Provide QC materials
UCNP-LFIC assay test for CRP (0, 0.5, 5, 10, 25, 75, 150 mg/L), with a detection limit up to 0.02 mg/L
Please download and fill out our Custom Conjugation Form and contact us by to discuss your project. We would be happy to provide you with a customized quote.